Lalit Rawat – Azure master of the Month and Windows Azure Professional
- Azure Master Of the Month of November
10+ years of experience in developing IT Solutions and 5 years of experience in successful design, implementation, integration of systems primarily in the domain of virtualization, cloud computing, Data Center operation and Migration, Disaster Recovery, Storage and system Center.Designing and implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions across a range of Cloud Models like: SaaS ,PaaS, IaaS, and integrated on premise, on-demand workloads with Azure public cloud with System Center components.“A Strategic cloud implementer and passion towards Azure technology.”As blogger (RcloudWeb), Passionate to introduce MS Azure technology including every services of Azure to all learners.I am active Mamber of AzureTalk and as per my sincere effort I evaluated as co-moderator of AzureTalk. It is great pleasure to contribute in AzureTalk which gives me lots of Confidence and drive towards future with our mentors of Active AzureTalk Community Heroes.
I am writing Rcloud Blogs to understand the Windows AZURE in Easy Way & keeping my content Simple and understandable who wants to learn Windows Azure Administration (IAAS, PASS, SAAS) .
Requesting to the Viewer to Follow , Like and share your feedback . Share my Blog to your friends/Colleague to Improve the window Azure learner Community.
“Please do reach out to me for Windows azure training and Any Windows azure related query.”
- 9 Years’ Experience In The IT Industry.
- 3 Years In Azure Corporate Training
- 5 Years’ Experience In Microsoft Azure Platforms.
- 4 Years’ Experience In Implementing The MS Azure Projects
- 3 Years’ Experience As An Azure Consultant
- 6 Months -AzureTalk Community Leader And Volunteer
- Microsoft Certified Trainer 2018-2019
- MCSA: Cloud Platform – Certified 2018
- 70- 533: Managing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 70- 532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) MCP ID: -D170-9238
- Window Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration MCT SID: -D494-498\
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration MCTS ID: – D496-4861
- ITILV3 Foundation Certified